- Door Locks
- Gas Pump Security
- Cam Locks
- Padlock Packs
- Misc Locks
- SFIC Locks and Hardware
- Electronic & Push Button Locks
- Lockable Key Rings
- Key Bak Retracting Key Reels
- Vending Locks
- Accessories & Bank Bags
Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Returns:
LsiDepot.com is now offering $7.50 Flate-Rate shipping charges. This is for the Continential United States only. We will use the USPS Priority Flat Rate shipping boxes.
For additional charges you can choose UPS ground, second day air and next day air
LsiDepot assembles most of its locks to order, this means that you will get exactly what you need and will not have to settle for “Off the Shelf” locks. As such some locks will take longer than others to ship and there may be some back orders. We will make every effort to keep you informed of any unexpected delays.
The following is a guideline of our current expected ship times:
Cobra Locks 1-3 Days
Abloy Locks 1-3 Days
Medeco Locks 1-3 Days (for cam locks, vending locks, key kops, padlocks)
Arrow Locks 7-10 Days
Master Lock 7-10 Days
KeyBak 1-3 Days
To return any lock you MUST contact Customer Service at Locking Systems International 800.657.LOCK (5625) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within 30 days of purchase you have the right to return a lock purchased from LsiDepot.com and get a full refund except shipping charges, except in the following circumstances:
1. Any lock that is keyed to a lock code that belongs to you (you asked us to make the locks to your current lock code). 20% restocking fee will be charged.
2. Any lock that is High Security and has a lock code that has been registered to you. (In this case a 20% restocking fee will be charged).
3. Cut keys to a registered lock code cannot be returned.
4. Special order locks cannot be returned.
All returned locks must be unopened, in original useable condition and include all keys and other optional items and all literature and instructions.
- Defective items are covered under manufacturer's warranty and will be replaced at no charge within the manufacturer’s warranty. (See below for special information regarding this)
- Return freight is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable (including all refused and unaccepted packages).
- Refunds on returned items which were paid for by credit card will be for the products less freight and restocking fee if any.
- For exchanges where we do not have your original products back, your credit card will be charged for the new products and a credit issued when we receive your original product back, subject to the above rules.
Factory Authorized Service Center and Distributor:
As a Factory Authorized Service Center and Distributor Locking Systems International. Inc. can take back directly any defective lock, repair or exchange that lock and return it directly to you. You will not have to deal with the manufacturer. We are a Service Center and Distributor for the following Manufacturers: Cobra Lock, Abloy Lock, Medeco Lock, Master Lock, KeyBak
· Call or Email Locking Systems International at 800.657.LOCK(5625) or email@example.com obtain an RMA number.
· Package the lock in a secure box with ALL original packages and materials.
· Return the locks to the address below in a way that can provide tracking, we are not responsible for return shipping.
· Return the items to the address listed below, making sure the RMA # is clearly visible on package:
Locking Systems International, Inc.
6025 Cinderlane Pkwy
Orlando, FL. 32810-4754